Why

Friday, August 19, 2011

My Birthday Journey

Would like to thank all the great souls that sent birthday greetings and wishes on this day. Would also like to wish all of my fellow Leo's, and especially the ones from August 19th, a very happy and peaceful birthday.


It was over 5 years ago that I had my awakening and was lead to Spiral Circle in Orlando. Meeting Beverly Ford was one of the best experiences of my life in so many ways. She has helped me grow and ascend over time as she has helped me remember and center myself. This is something I would wish for everyone, however, YOU have to find your own way to this juncture in your life. What You make of it, is on You.


I was originally sent to Spiral Circle to get the book "A Journey of Souls". However, Beverly told me I was not ready for that yet and had me read "The Divine Architect" instead. Five years later, I am ready for "Journey Of Souls", and, with this birthday, I start on the next part of the journey...


"Namaste, Peace, Love and Harmony",

Bobby Sharpe

No comments:

Friend Connect

Google