Why

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Question? Spirituality & Abortion


While riding around Orlando, Florida today, I passed an abortion clinic with all the "usual suspects" out front with their "religious" signs, posters and propaganda. After looking at these uninformed narrow viewed "lost souls", I wondered, "how do spiritualist view/deal with abortion"?

Based on my studies and beliefs, synchronicity is everything. Nothing in this life or any other, happens by chance. It is all synchronized to take place before your soul even reincarnates back to this world and this dimension(3rd). Each soul that does come back, has a mission and purpose for being here. Each soul, to my knowledge and understanding, has chosen how they wish to reincarnate and return to the Earth plane. Some souls make bad choices. Other souls that have made correct choices and are here, may have a mission to stop some other souls from reincarnating in their current choice. This is, or could be, done through abortion.

So then, "is abortion wrong" if you believe and it is done in this context? As a spiritualist(YOU), does this make sense. Are YOU just doing what the Creator and the Universe have sanctioned? These are the thoughts that went through my mind via my inner spirits after passing the abortion clinic.

What are your thoughts on this matter? I would love to hear from some of my fellow spiritualist and their thoughts. Please, leave a comment or, email me direct if YOU choose. reggae8@aol.com

"Opyn Mindz" are the key to the Universe and beyond,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me start by saying that the following reflects my personal opinions at this point and time in my life and are always subject to change the minute I hit the SUBMIT button. :)

First, I'd like to address your comment that some souls make bad decisions. I'm not sure if you are speaking of souls that are in the physical incarnation or the spiritual; but either way I do not believe any soul makes any bad decisions. Good and bad are defined by each of us in our own way, through our own experiences, and in our own personal reality. However, everything we do, eventually, leads us through the ascension process (albeit through many lifetimes) and results in our personal spiritual growth. Hence, there are no "bad" decisions because each decision offers us an opportunity for growth and learning. Some of the decisions that we identify as bad are so because they cause pain on another or ourselves. But this does not make them bad because any painful experience offers each of us the opportunity for growth.

The comedian, Wanda Sikes (I believe that is her name), has a comedy special they've been showing sporadically over the past few months in which I think she perfectly describes abortion. NO ONE looks forward to or wants an abortion. It is a horrible situation that a woman (and possibly her partner) find themselves in that they are forced with even considering such a decision, much less having to actually go through with it. Many people want to present the "pro-choice" movement as a "pro-abortion" movement. Nothing could be further from the truth. The truth is that sometimes it may just be the "right" decision for that individual. Perhaps the pregnancy and/or abortion are intended as a lesson for the individual that gives them the opportunity to experience things that they could not otherwise experience unless they went through abortion.

Even the Native American people, who are some of the most spiritually aligned with Creator, recognized that there is sometimes a need for an abortion. I have read that their belief is that this is why Creator provided us with NATURAL herbs which can induce an abortion. If everything natural on our planet is here for a reason, then why would such a plant exist?

I do not believe that someone is less spiritual because they seek out and/or receive an abortion. It is a path they must walk and they must experience. Who am I to judge another and know what their specific divine plan is?

For me personally, I am in a position at this time in my life that, although it would be undesirable to become pregnant, I would not abort. Having said that, however, I cannot say what I would do until the moment that test came back positive and I actually had to make such a decision.

Everything we experience in this incarnation serves our higher purpose of spiritual growth. Perhaps the child to be aborted had an abortion in a previous lifetime and needed to experience the abortion to fully understand what they had done in that previous life. Perhaps the person getting the abortion was aborted in a previous life and needed to experience what their mother experienced so they could better understand their own experience as the aborted.

Rather than inflicting further emotional scars on those that seek out abortion, we should extend to them compassion for what they are experiencing. The suggestion of adoption can always be presented, but the final decision lies with the individual, and whatever that decision should be it should be honored and respected with love and compassion. None of us are evolved highly enough to pass judgement. If you were, you wouldn't be here.

And that, my friend, is my two cents. :)

Love to you as always,
Karen

Bobby Sharpe said...

In response to Karen's comment. I was referring to making, "not bad" decisions, but, unwise or NOT thoroughly thought out choices in the soul plane. Before YOU reincarnate, YOU have choices to make. Some souls get a little ahead of themselves, hence, do not make the right choice for that particular time or incarnation.

On another observation, animals cannot really perform abortions. However, they do have ways of "removing" new born souls that are "not supposed to be here at this time. As I stated, "if YOU believe in synchronicity or pre-destiny, then these events must take place".

Friend Connect

Google