Why

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Soul Mates & Twin Flames Pt 2


Much to my regret, at this time, I am not able to fully continue the series I was going to post on "soul mates" and "twin flames". It all has to do with time constraints that do not allow me the necessary time I need to do a complete job on one of my favorite topics.

As some of YOU know, I am in the process of putting the last couple chapters together to finish my first novel/book. Between the story line and working with my incredibly talented niece, Candy, on the art work and design, there just is not enough time in the day. Not to mention that I feel like I should be planning a trip to Iceland. My book ends in the Reykjavik area of Iceland.

Anyway, I will not leave YOU empty handed. I have links to two sites that I think may satisfy your urge for more info on twin flames. Please check them out, enjoy, and, let me know what YOU think.Things You Need to Know About Twin Flames Twin Flames Workshop in the Netherlands

In the next couple off days or so, I will try to post a couple excerpts from my book, Dragon, Book of Shang.

"The more YOU know, the more YOU grow,
The more YOU grow, the further YOU go"

No comments:

Friend Connect

Google