Why

Monday, August 18, 2008

August, Month Of The Leo


Today, August 19, 2008, I am celebrating my birthday. I lost count many incarnations ago, so, I have NO idea what birthday it is or, in what context it falls. YOU did understand that right? lol

Anyway, I would just like to take the time to wish all of my fellow Leo's a very Happy Birthday. Since all of this life I have been overwhelmingly attracted to other Leo's, especially my wife Mary, it is only proper that I wish all of YOU the very best. Enjoy our time of the year, and remember, "we are the Kings and Queens of the jungle".

Click this link to check out a really cool animal storyPlucky Cow Confronts Trespassing Bear with a picture.


Animals Rule, Leo's Rule,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, brother Leo.

terrell ali bey said...

HAPPY B-EARTH-DAY MY BROTHER

Friend Connect

Google