Why

Friday, October 17, 2008

Reincarnation And Reba McEntire


Reba McEntire Reincarnated

Although Reba McEntire fears that fellow Christians might criticize her for it, the singer says she believe she's been reincarnated.

"I believe I've gone both ways -- that I have been here before as a man," the 53-year-old (in this life, anyway) tells the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "I believe I have spent time with my son Shelby before. I believe I have spent time with other people in my life before. Who knows? Maybe I'm part Buddhist."

As for reconciling her Christian faith with her belief in reincarnation, McEntire says, "I'm sorry, but this is how I live my life, this is what I believe."

In the same candid and often humorous interview, the country legend confesses her love for buying toilet paper in bulk at Costco.

"Why not buy 150 rolls of toilet paper at one time? I eventually use them up," she says with a laugh.

She also dishes on whether she'd rather star in a film about Britney Spears or Paris Hilton.

"Britney!" she exclaims. "She came up working in the music business, was a huge success, then something went wrong and now she's on a downside. Poor thing. What happened to her is very interesting to me.

Paris? She acquired her fame through being, I guess, a rich socialite. She didn't earn it, so she doesn't interest me.

"McEntire also reveals that the silliest thing she's done lately is karaoke-ing with Kelly Clarkson.

"She's half my age, but we have a blast together ..."

I think that is really pretty cool that Reba has publicly acknowledged what alot of people know and believe. Reincarnation! If your religion cant handle that, then maybe YOU don't need them after all.

Wake Up And Remember,

No comments:

Friend Connect

Google